Cathedral History

Attention: open in a new window. PDF | Print | E-mail

Praise to the Lord Almighty.

What is seen was not made of what is visible. The Bahrain St.Mary’s Indian Orthodox Cathedral as we see it now is the work of the Lord through his people from as early as 1937. It is the culmination of the great aspirations and the dedicated endeavors of the children of the Malankara Orthodox who were in Bahrain.

 

 

Quote from the 1st Annual report of our Church 1959:

“Praise to the Lord Almighty for the beginning of the Syrian Orthodox Parish here. By the grace and prayers of our Holy Mother Mary and all the Holy Fathers we are happy that the members of the Holy Church can now come together in worship and Holy Communion.

We bow our heads in humbleness before their vision and far-sighted works and pray and hope in God that this church will be a shelter for all generations to come.



 
...........................................

 

...........................................

 

Registered User Login

...........................................

...........................................
 

Thought of the week

02.08. 2015
There aren´t any articles in this section!